Change Degree Level: Bachelors to Masters

A current SF State undergraduate student will be issued a new I-20 for a change of level when admitted to a graduate degree program at SF State. 

To receive a change of degree level I-20, submit a Change of Degree Level (PDF, 202KB) to an F-1 International Student Advisor at OIP during the drop in advising hours.  You will be contacted by Graduate Studies when your new I-20 is ready for pick up at Grad Stop. 

Check your degree level on your new SF State I-20 to ensure it accurately reflects your current degree level at SF State!