How to Logon to Online Orientation on iLearn
The online orientation is only available for new Fall 2018 International Students who are currently registered for the Fall 2018 semester.
You will receive an "F-1 immigration" registration hold for Spring 2019 if do not complete the online orientation.
To access the online orientation:
- Go to http://ilearn.sfsu.edu
- Enter your SF State ID and password.
- You will see a “Collaborative Sites” box on the left hand side of the page. Click to expend the box and you will see the "F-1 International Student Online Orientation" course.
- Click on the course and start your orientation!
If you do not see the “Collaborative Sites” box, here is what you can do:
- Click “Show all my courses” in the “My Courses” box
- Click on the “Miscellaneous” tab then click “Programs and Organizations” tab
- Click on the “Click to refresh list” button at the bottom
See screenshot (PDF, 352 KB) for your reference.
To remove the F-1 immigration hold:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org from your SF State email account AFTER you complete all the mandatory sections and quizzes.
Allow 24 hours for the hold to be removed from the Student Center.