How to Logon to F-1 Mandatory Online Workshop
The F-1 Mandatory Online Workshop is only available for incoming Fall 2019 International Students who have completed "Accept Admissions Offer (AAO)". We suggest you to complete this online workshop as soon as you can - the sooner you complete the workshop the better prepared you are!
The deadline to complete this workshop is August 19, 2019
To access the F-1 Mandatory Online Workshop:
- Go to http://ilearn.sfsu.edu
- Enter your SF State ID and password.
- You will see a “Collaborative Sites” box on the left hand side of the page. Click to expend the box and you will see the "F-1 Mandatory Online Workshop: Spring" site.
- Click on the site and start your workshop. To fully complete the Mandatory Online Workshop, you must click the “End” button and see the “Congratulations – end of lessons reached”
If you do not see the “Collaborative Sites” box, here is what you can do:
- Click “Show all my courses” in the “My Courses” box
- Click on the “Miscellaneous” tab then click “Programs and Organizations” tab
- Click on the “Click to refresh list” button at the bottom