How to Logon to Online Orientation on iLearn
The online orientation is only available for new Fall 2018 Internataionl Students who have Accepted Admission Offer and plan to attend SF State.
- Go to http://ilearn.sfsu.edu
- Enter your SF State ID and password.
- You will see a “Collaborative Sites” box on the left hand side of the page. Click to expend the box and you will see the "F-1 International Student Online Orientation" course.
- Click on the course and start your orientation!
If you do not see the “Collaborative Sites” box, here is what you can do:
- Click “Show all my courses” in the “My Courses” box
- Click on the “Miscellaneous” tab then click “Programs and Organizations” tab
- Click on the “Click to refresh list” button at the bottom
See screenshot (PDF, 352 KB) for your reference.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org from your SF State email account. Include your full name and SF State student ID number.