Participation Information for SF State Student Clubs, Groups & Organizations
In celebration of IEW November 13-17, 2017,
- Office of International Programs (OIP)
- Student Activities and Events Office
- International Education & Exchange Council (IEEC)
would like to invite all SF State cultural student organizations to participate in the annual CultureFest and Cultural Fair or Create Your Own Event!
When? Tuesday-Wednesday, November 14-15, 2017
Time? 12noon - 2pm
Where? Stage Area in Malcolm X Plaza
How? Fill in CultureFest Performance Proposal Form 2017
- CultureFest is a great opportunity to share your culture and introduce your club to the SF State’s community!
- You are invited to contribute a short (10-15 minutes) performance (dancing, singing, instrument playing, poetry recitation, artwork display, or anything else you can come up with) for the CultureFest.
Create Your Own Event
You are also welcome to organize your own event apart from CultureFest.
- Complete our online IEW 2017 Event Proposal Form.
- Your event will be included in our IEW 2017 on-line calendar once approved.
- NOTE: Proposals for events unrelated to IEW will not be accepted.
Contact Mr. Jay Ward at OIP (415-338-1121; firstname.lastname@example.org)
if you have any questions.
Are you looking for suggestions on what to do in your campus?
- View what the State Department has to offer.
- Please visit the NAFSA: Association of International Educators website to learn more about how others are celebrating IEW around the world.
Let’s bring together as many campus groups as possible to share cultures and organization goals in a safe, non-political environment!
No contribution is too big or too small. We are looking forward to hear from you!