How to Logon to F-1 Mandatory Online Workshop
The F-1 Mandatory Online Workshop is only available for incoming Spring 2019 International Students who have completed "Accept Admissions Offer (AAO)".
To access the F-1 Mandatory Online Workshop:
- Go to http://ilearn.sfsu.edu
- Enter your SF State ID and password.
- You will see a “Collaborative Sites” box on the left hand side of the page. Click to expend the box and you will see the "F-1 Mandatory Online Workshop: Spring" site.
- Click on the site and start your workshop!
If you do not see the “Collaborative Sites” box, here is what you can do:
- Click “Show all my courses” in the “My Courses” box
- Click on the “Miscellaneous” tab then click “Programs and Organizations” tab
- Click on the “Click to refresh list” button at the bottom
See screenshot (PDF, 352 KB) for your reference.
To remove the F-1 immigration hold:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org from your SF State email account AFTER you complete all the mandatory sections and quizzes.
Allow 24 hours for the hold to be removed from the Student Center.