How to Logon to Online Orientation on iLearn
- Go to http://ilearn.sfsu.edu
- Enter your SF State ID and password
- You will see a “Collaborative Sites” box on the left hand side.
- If you are an Undergraduate student, you will see the “F-1 International Student Online Orientation” course.
If you are a Graduate student, you will see the “F-1 International Student Online Orientation – Graduate Students” course.
- If you are a Certificate student, you will see the “F-1 International Student Online Orientation – Certificate Students” course.
Click on the course and start your orientation!
To fully complete the online orientation, you must click the “End” button and see the “Congratulations – end of lessons reached” message. See screenshot (PDF, 352 KB) for your reference.
If you do not see the “Collaborative Sites” box here is what you can do:
- Click “Show all my courses” in the “My Courses” box
- Click on the “Miscellaneous” tab then click “Programs and Organizations” tab
- Click on the “Click to refresh list” button at the bottom