New International Students Information

Course Registration/Academic Advising

Are you an Undergraduate Transfer student from a College/University in the United States and are in F-1 visa status now?

F-1 Visa U.S.A.

Are you an Undergraduate student from outside the United States entering on a F-1 Visa?

F-1 Visa Overseas

Are you attending SF State as a graduate student (seeking a master’s degree) in F-1 visa status?

F-1 Visa Graduate

Will you attend San Francisco State University in J-1 visa status?

J-1 Exchange Students