Planning for Study Abroad
You play an essential role in your student's support network and encouraging in everything he/she undertakes, including study abroad. We encourage you to explore the resources here—so that you can help your student take advantage of study abroad. Here is a suggested plan for helping your student select a study abroad program:
1) Have your student attend an Informational Meeting in our office (VCS-C).
2) Review the Program Database and options together.
3) Discuss Funding and program costs.
4) Brainstorm questions together for the student to bring into our office.
5) Encourage your student to APPLY! Studying abroad is an amazing opportunity to live and study in another country as well as enhance your student’s learning, help grow as a person, and expand his/her professional skills.