Document request NEW!
All requests can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The request must be sent from your SF State email address. Requests are processed within 5 business days. We accept digital signatures, scanned copies, and high resolution/clear pictures of the completed form.
Documents Processing Time
The standard processing time for all documents requests are five (5) business days (excluding holidays and weekends) except the following:
Next business day: OIP On-Campus Employment Certification, Social Security Number Support Letter, and Concurrent Enrollment Request Form
All forms are in PDF format. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the files.
- Concurrent Enrollment Request Form For taking classes at another school
- F-1 Document Request Form
- Full-Time Equivalency (FTE) *Graduate Students Only
- Future Plans Form
- Leave of Absence (LOA) Form
I-20 Extension Form
Undergraduate students applying for an I-20 extension need to include a completed and signed Baccalaureate Degree Completion Plan Form with the I-20 Extension request
- OIP On-Campus Employment Certification Form (Required for F-1 students seeking to work on-campus)
- Transfer Out Form
- RCL due to Academic Difficulty
- RCL due to Medical Condition
- RCL due to Completion of Study
Express shipping service is unavailable until further notice.
Last updated: May 2020