Document request NEW!
All requests can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The request must be sent from your SF State email address. Requests are processed within 5 business days. We accept digital signatures, scanned copies, and high resolution/clear pictures of the completed form.
Documents Processing Time
The standard processing time for all documents requests are five (5) business days (excluding holidays and weekends) except:
Next business day: OIP On-Campus Employment Certification, Social Security Number Support Letter, and Concurrent Enrollment Request Form
All forms are in PDF format. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the files.
- Concurrent Enrollment Request Form (PDF, 194KB) For taking classes at another school
- I-20 Travel signature request form (PDF, 154KB)
- Full-Time Equivalency (FTE) (PDF, 105KB)*Graduate Students Only
- Leave of Absence (LOA) Form (PDF, 110KB)
I-20 Extension Form (PDF, 135KB)
Undergraduate students applying for an I-20 extension need to include a completed and signed Baccalaureate Degree Completion Plan (PDF, 135KB) with the I-20 Extension request
- OIP On-Campus Employment Certification Form (PDF, 143KB)
- Transfer Out Form (PDF, 133KB)
- RCL due to Academic Difficulty (PDF, 125KB)
- RCL due to Medical Condition (PDF, 124KB)
- RCL due to Completion of Study (PDF, 132KB)
Express shipping service is unavailable until further notice.
Last updated: June 2020