How To Partner With SF State
SF State values partnerships with high-quality agencies who recruit qualified international students interested in enrolling in the university.
- Send an inquiry email with your company information to SFGlobal@sfsu.edu and express your interest in working for San Francisco State University (SF State) as an official recruiting partner.
- Depending on which programs you would like to forge a partnership, the Office of International Programs (OIP) / College of Extended Learning (CEL) will email you the agent application form.
- Answer all questions in the application and provide three institutional references.
- Submit the completed application.
- Upon receiving your application, we will review your agency's information and conduct a thorough reference check.
- We will email a draft of the "San Francisco State University (SF State) Recruiting Services Agreement" to your agency once the reference checks are successfully conducted. You will need to state that you agree with the terms of the agreement.
- We will submit the completed customized agreement to the California State University (CSU) Chancellor's Office for review and approval.
- After we receive approval from the CSU Chancellor's Office, the Office of International Programs (OIP) / College of Extended Learning (CEL) will mail the approved agreement back to you for your signature.
- Once we receive two hard copies of the signed agreement from you, we will forward them to various SF State administrators for final review / approval before submitting them to the President's Office for signature. Once the two parties have signed the agreement, it becomes official.
- We will send you (via express mail) the executed SF State Recruiting Services Agreement with a “Certificate of Agency.”
- We will also email you a scanned copy of the agreement, certificate and a link to the SF State Agent web page.
For More Information Please Contact:
Mr. Jay C. Ward
Office of International Programs
Division of International Education
SAN FRANCISCO STATE UNIVERSITY
1600 Holloway Avenue San Francisco, CA 94132 U.S.A.