To request disability accommodation for any study abroad meeting, workshop, event, or advising session, please contact Study Abroad at (415) 338-1293 or email@example.com at least one week prior to an event or meeting.
Have a Pell Grant (part of financial aid) and are a U.S. citizen? You must apply for a Gilman Scholarship!
RSVP today for a workshop. Attend one before writing anything...
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your SF State email address and ID number to be given access to our Gilman page on iLearn with more details. You must have started an application in our SF State Abroad Database first.
SF State Abroad Closed - No Advisors
Advisors are responding to emails and working remotely, except on the following dates when the office is closed:
- Fri., Oct. 14 - SF State Abroad Closed (no advising or meetings)
- Wed., Oct. 26 - SF State Abroad Closed (no advising or meetings)
- Thu., Oct. 27 - SF State Abroad Closed (no advising or meetings)
- Fri., Oct. 28 - SF State Abroad Closed (no advising or meetings)
- Fri., Nov. 11 - Campus Closed (Veterans Day)
Top Gilman Producer for the Past 20 Years!
SF State is being recognized as a Top Producer for the number of students receiving the Gilman Scholarship for the past 20 years.
To read further, click on SF State Abroad in the News.
Last updated: September 2022