- Unpacking the Black Study Abroad Experience highlights to experience of a CSU student in Ghana.
- Diversity Abroad offers suggestions on what questions to ask and consider when thinking about studying abroad.
- I Flew Across the Globe to Finally Blend in - Written by Indigo Goodson (SF State Abroad Alum)
- Black Students Study Abroad: The Good, The Bad, The Weird - Written by Karl Gourgue
Instagram Stories of Black Students Abroad:
- Travel Noire @travelnoire
- Black Passport Stamps @blackpassportstamps
- Black Travel Tube @blacktraveltube
- Black Girl in Paris by Shay Youngblood
- The Black Traveler's Guide To Incheon, South Korea by The Blerd Explorer’
- Hola Morocha! A Black Woman’s Adventures in Buenos Aires: Culture Shock by Jennifer Poe
- Go Girl! The Black Woman’s Book of Travel and Adventure by Elaine Lee
- Paris Noir: African Americans in the City of Light by Tyler Stovall
- Studying Abroad for Black Women (Diary of a Traveling Black Woman: A Guide to International Travel) by Adriana Smith
- Traveling While Black: What it's like to travel the world independently as a black person by Roobens Fils