The best preparation for study abroad is to speak with international students from that country and study abroad alumni!
Study Abroad Table
Stop by in-person at the Study Abroad Table in the center of campus in front of the Cesar Chavez Student Center on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 10 am to 2 pm to speak with international students from countries where you can study abroad!
- 10 a.m - Scotland and UK
- 11 a.m. - Thailand and Scotland
- Noon - Switzerland, UK, the Netherlands, and South Korea
- 1 p.m. - France and South Korea
- 10 a.m. - the Netherlands, UK, Sweden, and the Czech Republic
- 11 a.m. - Japan, France, and UK
- Noon - Japan, South Korea, and Spain
- 1 p.m. - Germany and Denmark
- 10 a.m. - France, Japan, UK, and Sweden
- 11 a.m. - South Korea, France, and the Netherlands
- Noon - UK, Scotland, South Korea, and Switzerland
- 1 p.m. - France, Switzerland and Italy
- 10 a.m. - UK and Hong Kong
- 11 a.m. - Germany, UK, and the Netherlands
- 12 p.m. - Denmark and UK
- 1 p.m. - Denmark
Practice or learn another language from international students. Whether you will be taking classes in English or another language, this is a great way to learn the language as well as meet students from that country. You can ask them language and non-language questions about where they are from.
Language exchanges are both in-person and virtual depending upon the group and language.
Check out the Facebook page links below for more details.
Learn more about IEEC and find even more international students in the IEEC office located on the top floor of the Cesar Chavez Student Center in room T-125.